Whether school this season means hopping off the computer or whether its returning home from the classroom, one thing is certain: there will still be the craziness period in-between schooltime and whatever your kids have on afterwards. And the challenge of how to feed yourself and the kids before they are off to the next thing, remains the same. To try and help you out, we’ve put together a list of some quick fix meals that doesn’t sacrifice on taste or nutrition!
If You’re Looking For Something Hot
- Kimchi Fried Rice: We swear that its easier than it sounds
- Beyond Meat Ragu: A great meal for a meatless monday
- Jazz Up Instant Ramen: 6 easy ways to make ramen not taste like it came from package
If You Need A Meal to Cool You Down
- Pesto Pasta: All you need is to cook the noodles and through some things in a blender!
- Zoodle Pasta: Once you’ve made the noodles, the rest is easy peasy
- Grilled Watermelon Salad: Yes, grilled watermelon is a thing and tastes amazing
If You Need A Snack to Eat on the Go
- Homemade Trail Mix: This doesn’t need a recipe. Just throw in all your nuts, raisins, seeds and some chocolate chips!
- Smoothies: I know this is technically a drink, but if we stuff it with enough goodness, its filling. I promise!
- Roasted Chickpeas: The more spices you add the tastier! And no real need to measure them out.